Parking Consultants with over 40 years of specialized parking experience….
- Parking Operations Consulting
- Parking Operator Request for Proposals Consulting
- Parking Access and Revenue Control Equipment Consulting
- Parking Operational Analysis and Audits
- Parking Performance Review Services
- Parking Operator Lease or Management Consulting
- Automated Parking Guidance Systems Consulting
- Parking Operations Plans and related Consulting
We provide our consulting services directly to owners, management companies, developers, etc.
DEC can subcontract to parking consulting companies, architects, engineering firms etc. as an extension of their project team.
Use our experience and extensive project resume to address RFP requirements.
Need some quick hourly telephone consulting? Let us know!
Let DEC review areas of concern and provide recommendations!
Call 215/259-5332 for a free initial telephone consultation to discuss your parking consulting needs.
For More Info!
” We were extremely impressed with the thoroughness of Ed’s work. Ed gave us valuable recommendations and insight….
Vice President, Special Projects and Chief of Staff Bert E. Brodsky & Associates, Inc.”
IS YOUR PARKING FACILITY EXPERIENCING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?
- Vacant space
- Little or no turnover
- Long customer wait on entry or exit
- Poorly designed or inadequate signage
- Poorly designed or inadequate revenue control equipment
- Improperly trained staff
- Poor supervision
- Outdated or poorly designed parking layout
- Inadequate or non-existent audit system
- Poorly designed reporting forms
- Poor overall management
- Excessive labor and other expenses
- Abundant vehicle damage claims
Need help with the following?
- Increasing revenue
- Selecting a parking operator
- Designing or selecting a parking access and revenue control system (PARCS)
- Developing an operations, equipment or parking plan
- Reviewing a lease or management agreement
- Reviewing your audit controls
- Implementing better audit control procedures
- Determining if your PARCS is Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant
- EMV (chip cards) questions and acceptance implementation
- Vehicle count systems
- Automating your parking control system to reduce labor costs
- And more….